Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-07 Origin: Site
Silver oxide button battery is widely used in various microelectronics products with diameters ranging from 4.8 mm to 30 mm and thicknesses ranging from 1.0 mm to 7.7 mm. It is generally used as a backup power source for various electronic products, such as computer motherboards, electronic watches, electronic dictionaries, electronic scales, memory cards, remote controls, electric toys, pacemakers, electronic hearing aids, counters, cameras, etc.
What are the features of silver oxide button battery?
What is the correct way to use silver oxide button battery?
What is the reason for the shortened service life of silver oxide button battery?
Silver oxide button battery has a very high energy density and can deliver current at a very high rate with a constant voltage. However, the material cost is high, so it is limited to button battery applications for calculators, watches hearing aids, and other applications that require small cells and long life.
1. Silver oxide button battery is not a rechargeable battery, so please do not charge it. Please load the battery correctly according to the battery (+)(-) terminal. Leakage or rupture may result in equipment failure or injury to personnel, etc.
2. Do not solder the battery directly.
3. Do not use both old and new silver oxide button battery, or mix different types of batteries.
4. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature areas, and humid areas to store the batteries. Do not allow silver oxide batteries to come into contact with water.
5. Some devices may touch the metal part of the device and the (+)(-) terminal of the silver oxide battery near the insertion port of the silver oxide button battery, so please install the silver oxide battery into the device correctly to avoid short circuit.
6. Remove the silver oxide button battery from the device immediately after use. Also, remove the silver oxide button battery when the device is not used for a long time.
7. When disposing of and storing the silver oxide button battery, please insulate it with tape, etc.
8. Do not short-circuit, disassemble, heat, or put the battery in fire.
9. If the leaking alkaline liquid comes into contact with skin or clothing, rinse immediately with water. If it gets into your eyes, rinse with water and seek medical attention immediately.
Keep the battery out of the reach of infants and children. In case of swallowing the battery, please seek medical attention immediately.
In this case, there are two possibilities to be considered:
A silver oxide button battery that does not meet the specification of the manual is used, or the battery overheats or expands due to a fault such as a short circuit.
Replace the silver oxide button battery with the one specified in the instruction manual. e.g. SR44 battery. Also, if the battery life is still significantly short even after using the specified battery, consult your dealer to contact for repair.
If the failure is caused by a short circuit, etc., be sure to remove the battery from the measuring instrument, wrap the silver oxide button battery to prevent short circuiting, and contact your dealer for repair.
To meet these growing demands, Guangzhou Dolphin Information Technology Co., Ltd. . has various silver oxide button battery and they are all more effective, reliable, and consistent.